Soul Winning is an act of faith based on trust in the Lord of the harvest and a willingness to act on the Bible principles He has given us. Here is a self-evaluation pop quiz I recently shared at the 2019 North American Division eHuddle (Evangelism Huddle) in San Diego.
True or False
- Everyone in the church ought to know when the next baptism is scheduled.
- A thorough preparation for baptism isn’t the same as a long preparation for baptism.
- Newly baptized members should be mentored at least until they help prepare someone else to be baptized.
- Baptismal Study Guides should be available in the lobby for anyone to use.
- One of the best times to train members is briefly just before the sermon.
- Those who are rowing the boat don’t have time to rock the boat.
- The greatest expense of any conference is a pastor who isn’t baptizing and mentoring.
- Adding groups almost always grows a church.
- God’s work on earth won’t be finished anywhere until it’s finished everywhere.
What are your answers and what are your next steps to put your answers into practice?