There’s no doubt that the Bible gives us counsel on the need for groups. So why is it so hard to get them going or keep them going in a local congregation?
Recently I presented an interactive training on zoom and Facebook titled “Group Leaders Who Thrive and Multiply.” The training answers these questions…
- What the Bible says about groups
- Foundational Principles of groups
- How and why to start groups for every reason under the sun!
- Why leaders are the key to the success of groups
- How to use the 4 connections to start groups quickly
- How to “appoint” leaders of existing groups to give them balance and greater soul winning potential
This training is a brief introduction to the manual Group Leaders Who Thrive and Multiply.
If you’d like to hear the same material from a slightly different angle you can listen here or here.
Pingback: Reclaiming Church Members | Dan Serns
Pingback: The Church’s Role in Discipleship | Dan Serns