St. Patrick was not Irish or Catholic. He was a British, Bible-believing Sabbath-keeping Church Planter in Ireland in the 5th Century! Here’s more about the real St. Patrick rather than the legends and fairy tales…
- Watch a video about Patrick and the Sabbath.
- Read Patrick’s personal testimony (“Confession”) about his conversion, faithfulness to the Bible and missionary work.
- Read about the Roman Church leaders threatening the Bible believing Irish in the 6th Century here in The Great Controversy.
- Today the ratio of Seventh-day Adventists to the population in the Irish Mission territory is 1:10,069.
- If you’d like to take a mission trip to help in Ireland or some other major mission field you might be able to get some assistance here.
- Other items
- Download a free copy of The Celtic Church in Britain by Leslie Hardinge.
- Download a free copy of Truth Triumphant by Benjamin George Wilkinson. See Chapter 7.
- Sites to see on an Irish church history tour.
- Pictures from an Irish church history tour.
May we all be faithful to both God’s Word and His Global Mission!
Blessings to you,