How do we strengthen and mobilize the church in ministry and mission? How to we win souls and develop soul winners? How do we make disciples who make disciples?
This spring It Is Written media ministry has assembled a team of seasoned soul winners to help every willing person add tools to their toolbox and inspiration to their hearts! John Bradshaw, Erik Flickinger, Alan Parker, Yves Monnier, Douglas Na’a to name a few. Every Sunday evening over 600 people have been tuning in live for the free webinar training, and many more have later watched the recorded presentations from this website.
On Sunday April 18 I was invited to talk about The Church’s Role in Discipleship.
Here are the five key points I covered with illustrations on how to carry them out.
1. Without a clear discipleship (mentoring) network we will lose lots of people. Exodus 18:17-18.
2. Make Disciples like Jesus did, not like the Rabbis did. Mark 3:14-15.
3. It only takes 3 people to start a group. Start as many as possible. Luke 10:1-3.
4. Help your disciples go, prepare people for baptism, and teach them all things. Matthew 28:18-20.
5. Help new Believers get a strong start in groups. Acts 2:41,46.
If you would like to watch the presentation click here and scroll down to Session 7 – April 18, 2021. If you would like a copy of the PowerPoint presentation you can click here to download.
Let’s go after the harvest Jesus promised, recognizing the Holy Spirit will lead as we follow.
Blessings to you,
Click here for details on starting and transitioning group.
If you’d like to read more articles on small groups click here.
Pingback: Change Your Church Culture with these Baby Steps | Dan Serns